Firstly, leaving my phone's ringer on was a poor choice. "What do you wear golfing?" This is the txt that beeped out of my sleeping bliss at 8:30 am. Plaid. Stop bothering me. 8:43 am: "Let's go surfing" No. There aren't any waves. 8:47am: "Bum"...yep.
The second was a reflection on the night before. That girl with the eyes- she has a boyfriend. Stop looking at me. Who are you anyhow? If trouble has a face- I'm pretty sure it has blue eyes too.
Lastly, sometimes you find good books in the oddest of places. This one, thrown into a shelf amongst a bunch of magazines- perhaps misplaced above the toilet I was standing over. Misplaced- I think not. The house belongs to an English teacher after all. A coy maneuver to lure an unsuspecting reader into a new book methinks. Inspiration. Awake. Accelerate. I slip off my bed into the beyond.
Hello today.
-C
No comments:
Post a Comment