Monday, October 11, 2010

Trolling

a few personal thoughts on 1986 horror? film, Troll.
5 stars!

I never really thought Trolls were creepy until I saw one disguised as Full House's Jodie Sweeney.

Troll Procreation: Violent troll bite incites magical slimy forests - complete with angry but somewhat trollmesticated fishhead men & caves full of squirmy hairy mini trolls.

Harry Potter is the main character. I'm not kidding.

How do you not notice a steamy troll garden in your laundry room? A musical, steamy, singing troll fern garden...
And why do I secretly wanna live there??
(Because I'll get to live with Julia Louis Dreyfuss & dance around with an ivy wreath on my head? Exactly.)

Your canary is a pod person from the planet Mars!!!


On a less random note.
I wish I was one of those people that can just modify their clothes and make them look hipper. I mean, sometimes I try.... and I always go into it, without thinking, but somehow convinced that all it's gonna take is a little snip chop tie wham bam - omygod I'm a fashion icon! 
Nope. Turns out that impulsive scissoring of your clothes never makes it look better. I always think it will, I always think that this time - this one time! cutting that dress in half is going to be a good idea. Turns out that now I just have one less dress to wear.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment